The post deserves a thorough read (twice, at least) but here are couple of key points to chew on.
– Profit is all that matters, not CTR.
– Use the 'Learn More' button.
– Forget about ads on right sidebar (this tele with my experience too).
– Forget about page 'Likes' unless your intention is to brag about it in your next friends reunion party.
– Be as specific as possible on targeted audience (Noah suggests less than 10,000).
– Measure your results (that's for sure!)
How to spend your first $100 in Facebook Ads
The whole Facebook ads world can be very confusing. Target this interest, don’t do this hack, make sure to exclude certain people. Good lord, where to e